Following the usual tax year end stampede, you’d be forgiven for thinking that was it for another year, well you’d be wrong! Successful tax efficient financial planning centres around sound planning and sensible timing. Now is the time to start,The Fortress Group and Seneca Partners in association with Kuber Ventures will be presenting a comprehensive range of scenarios and product propositions in order to ensure that you are in the best position to be advising your clients proactively.
RSVP in order to book your seat at what will be an interesting and informative CPD qualifying session. Please complete the Adviser registration form below.
The seminar will include:
The Fortress Group
- An outline of trigger points and useful statistics that make clients act followed by real life ideas that you can be ready to communicate.
- Tax planning and structuring in the run up to the sale of a business and also post-sale tax planning strategies.
- Effective uses of corporate structures for holding assets including BPR investments.
- Exit and succession strategies for property and investment assets .
- The changing landscape in the UK with Brexit and recent legislation changes also means clients continue to seek support on structures such as trusts, corporate entities and partnerships as vehicles to hold their business and investment assets.
The session will consider case studies and real life applications, revisiting some exit strategy cases and outlining some succession planning opportunities for investment & property assets and post sale planning strategies.
Seneca Partners Limited
- EIS Products
- Growth capital – why Q2 could be a better time to invest than Q1 and the opportunity we currently have for investors
- Asset backed – why it might be better to buy now “whilst stocks last” and the opportunity we currently have for investors
- BPR Products, a new BPR product which pays quarterly income
- Illustrate the importance of diversification across today’s tax efficient investment environment and how diversification might work with existing clients.
- Outline the core aim of the Kuber Ventures platform and how it works from, easy diversification, simplified administration through to online consolidated reporting.
- The session will also feature client scenarios highlighting the advantages of the platform approach
Wednesday 24 May 2017
|8.45 – 9.15||Registration tea/coffee and bacon/egg rolls|
|9.15 – 9.20||Introduction, Piers Denne|
|9.20 – 10.15||The Fortress Group, Andy Lee|
|10.15 – 10.30||Coffee break|
|10.30 – 11.15||Seneca Partners, Peter Steele|
|11.15 – 11.45||Kuber Ventures, Piers Denne|
|11.45 – 12.15||Questions|
Haydock Park Racecourse
Please note timings are approximate and could be subject to change along with content. This seminar has been designed for Advisers who are specifically involved with providing investment advice to high net worth individuals.
Adviser registration details