Maven Capital Partners and Kuber Ventures invite you to a breakfast presentation in Maven Capital’s offices:
1-2 Royal Exchange Buildings, London, EC3V 3LF
• February 25 at 8.15 for 8.30am
• March 4 at 8.15 for 8.30am
Maven Capital Partners
John Campbell of Maven Capital Partners will explain what makes Maven Capital Partners VCT approach unique.
Tax-free income and gains from six established VCTs
Maven is offering investors the opportunity to invest in the six Maven Income and Growth VCTs through a single application.
This Linked VCT Top-Up Offer is limited to £20 million in aggregate, and Shares will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. The previous Offers by Maven VCTs in 2012 and earlier in 2013 both closed early, after being over-subscribed within weeks of opening.
Providing investors with access to:
• Established and highly diversified portfolios of mature entrepreneurial companies
• A later-stage investment focus on profitable private businesses with strong yield characteristics
• VCTs with a history of profitable exits and regular new investments
• Attractive levels of tax-free dividends
• Immediate entitlement to a multi-fund income stream
• Up to 30% initial income tax relief and exemption from capital gains tax
Russell Fryer of Kuber Ventures will look at the due diligence issues involved in EIS selection and how to build a diversified portfolio to reduce clients risk. And how clients can be engaged and given peace of mind in the EIS process.
08.15 – 08.30 Registration & breakfast
08.30 – 09.00 John Campbell – Maven Capital Partners
09.00 – 09.30 Russell Fryer – Kuber Ventures
09.30 – 10.00 Questions and close