Kuber Ventures and its managers are delighted to invite you to register for its CPD qualifying Manager showcase at The Royal Automobile Club 10th May
Now that a new horizon has dawned, there are many key considerations for EIS investors going forward:
- There has been a fundamental return to the original spirit of EIS.
- A key objective for EIS is to provide a stimulus to the economy through the backing of SMEs.
- Going forward there will be a renewed importance on the quality of the underlying investments.
- EIS and SEIS are investments that offer great potential along with outstanding tax incentives.
- Diversification remains the most effective risk management tool.
The Kuber Ventures Manager Showcase, is an opportunity to meet the managers presenting the depth and breadth of their experience and expertise, whilst enjoying a drink or two. Given all the changes that we have seen over the recent months, this is an ideal opportunity to evaluate the key EIS & BR offerings on the platform and to understand:
- Key investment solutions
- Investment strategies
- Investment objectives
- Individual USPs
|17.00 – 17.30||Arrival, Registration and welcome drinks|
|17.30 – 17.35||Introduction, Dermot Campbell CEO Kuber Ventures|
|17.35 – 17.50||Key Note speech – Donald Stark HM Treasury|
|17.50 – 19.25||Manager elevator pitches|
|19.25 – 20.30||Drinks, canapes and Networking|