Do you meet the FCA T&C requirements to recommend the right EIS investment strategy to your clients?
Kuber Ventures are delighted to host a breakfast seminar focusing on EIS investment providing you with the opportunity to listen to the inspirational Nicola Horlick, Chairman of Rockpool Investments LLP.
Nicola’s reputation precedes her; she is recognised as an iconic equity investment professional notably being promoted to director of Mercury Asset Management (now Blackrock) when she was just 28 years old and subsequently holding senior fund management roles with both Morgan Grenfell and Societe Generale. She has now left conventional fund management and is a passionate ambassador for private equity.
During this session we will be examining the various types of EIS investment and considering different financial planning strategies.
The session will aim to provide you with adequate CPD points to confidently promote EIS solutions.
• Date: Wednesday 12th February 2014
• Time: 08.00 – 10.00
• Venue: Kuber Ventures, 10 Old Burlington Street, London, W1S 3AG
• RSVP: If you wish to register please click here
Places are limited so please register by Friday 7th February to secure your place.
• 08.00 – Registration
• 08.30 – Introduction and opening comments Dermot Campbell
• 08.35 – Portfolio Construction – Why private equity, why EIS, and the importance of diversification Nicola Horlick
• 09.15 – Financial planning strategies using EIS John Williams
• 09.40 – Open forum Q&A
• 10.00 – Closing remarks Dermot Campbell
We look forward to seeing you.
John Williams & Dermot Campbell Managing Directors Kuber Ventures