The recent changes across the EIS landscape highlight the need for a diversified approach to EIS investing as an effective mitigation to risk.
Access to EIS and SEIS portfolios through Kuber enables advisers and investors to build properly diversified portfolios which helps to reduce business risk through diversification across multiple providers, proving an increased level of confidence for compliance managers.
Kuber’s approach allows investors to integrate EIS/SEIS with other aspects of their investments. For an adviser, this is a huge advantage as it allows them access to management information about their assets under influence, which provides a way of identifying value in their business.
One of the key benefits of the platform is that it gives intermediaries control of client assets – this means if funds need to be reallocated, a new investment or reinvestment can be made without having to retrieve funds from the client making it a much more efficient and admin-light process. Kuber is also the only vehicle that provides a way in which advisers can trickle smaller, usually monthly, contributions into EIS, thereby avoiding investors having to part with a lump sum at any given point. Consequently, this gives investors and advisers much more flexibility as well as improving accessibility to EIS.
In summary Kuber offers:
- Access to a wide range of EIS/SEIS portfolios
- Diversification of investments over a number of EIS managers and portfolios, which helps to control risk
- Simplicity – one application form and one payment
- Half-yearly valuations – giving you a clear view of all your EIS investments
- Ease of monitoring – you are able to track an extensive EIS investment portfolio through one platform
- Minimum monthly contribution of £500 for each EIS portfolio
- Minimum single contribution of £20,000, with a minimum investment of £5000 per EIS portfolio allocation
- Ability to change contributions at any time (including stopping and starting them entirely) without any additional charges