Symvan Capital requests your company at a panel discussion that impacts many wealth managers at this time of the year – Hot Topics in EIS Fund Due Diligence
It is anticipated that a number of topics will be discussed that are outside the scope of standard EIS fund due diligence including:
– drilling down into the different conflicts of interest that fund managers face
– transparency on fees, particularly the disclosure of fees charged to Investee Companies
– how useful are IPEV Guidelines for portfolio valuations?
– the role of the EISA in establishing trust between investors and fund managers
The participants on the Panel include:
– Luke Barnett, Lead Analyst, Allenbridge
– Ewoud Karelse, Head of Tax Advantaged Investments, Tilney Financial Planning
– Kealan Doyle, Investment Manager, Symvan Capital
Date: 5th March 2020
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Location: Lewis Silkin LLP
5 Chancery Lane
RSVP — please click as appropriate.