Kuber’s first summer cocktail party was a resounding success judging by the feedback received from both Advisers and Managers. A cocktail menu which included, the London Flower, Tom Collins and the very fashionable Aperol Spritz ensured that the mixologist was busy and the mood was convivial as the conversation between Advisers, Kuber Ventures and Managers from the Kuber Platform flowed well into the evening.
Hopefully all left with the impression that it is Kuber’s mission to make their life easier when investing in EIS/SEIS and BPR products for their clients. The ability to reduce the risk in portfolios of these products is unrivalled by offering such a wide range of investment houses and underlying investee companies.
With the sales team feeding back what was discussed on the evening it reaffirmed the unique selling points of Kuber:
- No other platform in the market offering what you [Kuber] do
- A Due Diligence process that supports me [the adviser] in my choice of investment manager (not all investment managers selected for the platform)
- I can diversify simply
- One application form
- E-enabled record keeping (EIS 3 certificates, investment and portfolio updates)
- Lower minimums for investment managers than the market norm
- Regular savings EIS, enabling employers to enhance Employee Benefit schemes for those impacted by the pensions or life time allowance caps
- Negotiated rebates or reduced initial charges from selected investment managers, accessible for my investors regardless of their investment amountUp to 100% investor protection (subject to no more than £50,000 being invested with any one Investment Manager)
Delighted to report that these are not our words, but ones that were fed back to us over the course of one fine evening in the middle of August.
Thank you again for all who attended.