Kuber is delighted to include Par Equity two times winner of Best Exit of the year on its Platform.
- At the time, despite being a long-established “distance learning” specialist, ICS Learn had an uncertain future.
- Par Equity raised investment to acquire the business and funds were channelled into technology, course content, staffing – including around 20 new employees, tools/support and most notably virtual learning environments to support global learning.
- After half a decade of refocusing and growth, it has been transformed into a fully-fledged online education provider and a trailblazer in virtual learning environments. One of its courses, centred on personal fitness, was the first in the world to allow students to complete their qualification exclusively through video submissions of their work.
- ICS Learn now caters for more than 15,000 online students around the globe.
- Par Equity sold ICS Learn to a Private Equity Company for £26.3M in May 2018.
If you are interested in further information about Par Equity and future opportunities, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7952 6685